Family Fun Day
Time & Location
About the Event
- Hot Mess Poutine: Featuring a variety of Poutine, Smash-burgers, and Hand-cut fries.
- Betty’s Kitchen: Featuring hamburgers, hot dogs, multiple wraps, chicken fingers, French Fries, salads, steak and cheese, fried dough, brownies, whooppies and more!
- The Lunch Box: Featuring mac n cheese, pulled pork, sausage subs and more
Beer & Wine:
- The Mezzanine Beer and Wine Garden brought to you by Mezzanine Catering from Dover. A selection of wine, seasonal beer, and hard cider will be available for purchase.
- 11am - 1pm: Taylor Marie
Taylor Marie is a local country folk singer/songwriter from Rollinsford, NH. Currently studying Music Therapy at Lesley University. Taylor Marie writes music that reflect the everyday world of a young adult playing many different roles. Marie has been playing and writing music since she was 12 years old and was originally inspired by her dad who played guitar. Other inspirations include Taylor Swift, James Taylor, Kelsea Ballerina and Janis Joplin. Marie has played live on radio stations such as 103.9, WKXM Granite State of Mind in Concord and 95.3 WMNH Granite State of Mind in Manchester. Marie can be seen playing around the NH and Southern Main Seacoast as well as the Greater Boston Area.
- 1:30pm – 3pm: Soggy Po' Boys
Born on a snowy Fat Tuesday night of 2012, the Soggy Po' Boys have been honing their craft of New Orleans; music in their Tuesday residency in their hometown of Dover New Hampshire. The New Orleans flavored septet doesn’t just play their weekly gig and call it at that. No, they fit in more than a hundred shows every year, from festivals and concerts to politics-infused burlesque collaborations and street parades. Part of the beauty of New Orleans music is that it's celebrated and appreciated wherever it goes, from the street to the theater. The Po' Boys are doing their part to spread the greatest music on earth around their home in New England and when touring, throughout the rest of the country. The Soggy Po' Boys serve their jazz messy, mixing brass-fueled mayhem with spirituals, Meters-style old-school funk, and the Caribbean side of the New Orleans tradition. www.soggypoboys.com
- 3:30pm – 4:30pm: Michael Troy
Michael Troy is a singer/songwriter, pianist, recording artist and live key performer playing on the Seacoast of NH and MA. He grew up with music in his blood and has many opportunities to play with the best of them such as the late Brad Delp of the band Boston, Greg Hawkes and the late Ben Orr of The Cars, Keith Diamond of Billy Ocean fame and is currently writing for a new album with Robert Holmes formerly of the band Til Tuesday. Michael specializes in songs from Billy Joel and Elton John, 70’s, plus original music he wrote.